Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Weekly Reflection

This week went by so quickly, but I was able to look into a few things. I got the directions for doing the school web page and actually started using it. It is not very user friendly, but I did get my personal information and some links on there. I tried to get a chart of homework on as I had seen some other teacher's use, but I haven't figured out how to do this yet. I would also like to get some Spain trip pictures on there along with current updates for students traveling to Spain next year. I am extremely frustrated trying to change the font and color of the writing and the templates are very limited so I will have to get some help from others at school to continue. There are many teachers who like me have not done anything with their page and next year we will have a new system so I'll probably have to recreate everything.
I have been looking into comics for my final project and was able to play with some of them this week. I'll try to have a few examples to show next week. I am also working on getting smartboard capabilities. This is completely new for me and I don't know how I would use it yet, but if I can get it to work then I can play with it. I am also working my way through the Christensen book and am at Ch. 9 so almost done. There are so many things I would like to look into but have just not had enough time with school, family and now our house is on the market. I'm just plugging away.

No comments:

Post a Comment