Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Final Blog

This last week I finished the last chapter in Christensen and worked on my paper and presentation. I played a lot with the different comic strip sites. often this was frustrating and didn't provide me with many satisfactory results. I even emailed one to myself and it never arrived. It was interesting to check them out though. I also decided to play with igoogle. This took a while to get used to the different site and reader and I am still having trouble with some things. So now I have two readers and like parts of each. I'm not sure which one I will stick with, but hope to use at least one of them. I again encouraged my Spanish 3 students to use the delicious site to add sources for their Chile projects some are doing for extra credit. I think they are just too busy to do it so far, but many show interest. I am still using it for myself and wish I had added some other sites I could have used at school today. I was able to respond to thread 6 and still need to do thread 5. This class has been very interesting and beneficial for me personally and professionally. I hope to find more ways to incorporate technology into my classes and continue exploring.

No comments:

Post a Comment