Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Delicious Site

I finally started to use tags on my bookmarks to help with organization. I noticed there is a list on the right that shows all the tag names I have used. KW helped me further by explaining how to bundle the tags. I could then make different bundles for different Spanish levels or for different topics such as vocabulary, culture, grammar, etc. This could be useful for me, but I am not sure yet. I still want to use my site at school, but haven't had time to figure out how to create on it again. My instructions are not where I thought they were from training last year. I added Wordle to my bookmarks and may have my students try to make some nice word pictures with Spanish words they like or on a specific topic. This would be excellent for tomorrow with Friday off and a test today. I did not check yet to see if a lab is available, so perhaps another time would be better. The biggest obstacle to using technology is getting into the lab when I need to.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barb,
    Thought this might be of interest to you.
    http://groups.diigo.com/groups/resources-for-languages

    ReplyDelete