Friday, April 10, 2009

Voki

I finally got around to creating a Voki after I saw that others had already done one. This could be on the front page of my school website perhaps (?) I can really see my students having fun with this too as they practice Spanish. I really need something that could be put into somewhat of an online comic strip. Maybe someone knows of something I haven't found yet. I also talked to my brother today about RSS links and how I could better use the Delicious bookmarking site with my students by creating a common unique tag that we all could search under for classroom links while each could maintain their own site. Maybe eventually we could have a common site for everything:links, pictures, vokis, videos, etc. An even bigger endeavor would be to link the entire world language department so students could see what other language classes are doing and using. Could this be my final project????

No comments:

Post a Comment