Monday, March 23, 2009

RSS

I have been trying to use the RSS links and have had some success. I managed to link up La Prensa newspaper out of the cities to my Reader. I did not even know that I had a reader with my Yahoo email. I also added a Spanish Word of the Day to this as well. I don't know how to add these to my Blog or to my Classroom 2.0 page. I read how to link my blog to Classroom 2.0 with the help of Diane and Lisa, but I didn't trust that I would do it quite right and haven't done that yet. I have also browsed the readings for this week on the history of the internet/computer. My dad was a math major turned computer programmer and I remember him doing work at home using the phone and we did all our artwork on the old style computer paper. My uncle has told me how they used to do email when he was in the Airforce before it was used commercially. I feel like I should have more done, but it all takes time.

No comments:

Post a Comment