Tuesday, March 24, 2009

RSS Part II

I checked my RSS links on my Yahoo reader page which is now my home page when I log onto the internet. Both the Spanish word of the day and La Prensa newspaper were there, but they did not update. I can click on them and link to the websites, but isn't it the same as just doing a bookmark? I don't get it. I can also subscribe to receive an email of the Spanish Word of the Day. I would also like to know more about folders and tags. I have no idea how much time I have spent as I also forgot to keep track. I do know that it is increasing by the day and my husband thinks I am working online way too much. This from the guy who plays World of Warcraft! I am on Spring Break now so am able to work on things a couple times a day between other activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment