Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I finally logged into the World Language forum that I subscribed to last fall through the MN. foreign language association.  I just haven't had time this year to look at it although I would find some good ideas to improve my classroom.  Ironic that it is easier to just do the same old thing than take the time to use a forum and update my lessons.  It took me about 1 minute to find a streaming video of various Spanish lessons in different situations.  I just looked at the first one, but will use it with Spanish I on Friday I believe.  What is nice is it is somewhat interactive with ways to click to repeat or practice vocab and grammar.  There are also pauses for the students to say a line such as tell the cab driver what address you want to go to.  As soon as I figure out how to, I'll link it to my page in case anyone is interested.  I also want to finally use my school site to put links for students to use.  

No comments:

Post a Comment