Saturday, March 14, 2009

More Time

I am so interested in learning more about technology and how to use different sources more effectively especially in my classroom.  I seem to just skim the surface of things and then move on to something else.  My biggest hurdle right now is time.  I am finding it hard to fit in family time and responsibility with a baby, lesson plan and correct for my classes, and do everything I want to do with technology in this class.  At least now I can say I have to "play" on the computer.  My husband is all for it as he does his own playing.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I am trying to keep up daily posts on my parent blog--and it takes quite a bit of time to figure out what to say and to write a decent post each day. Last week I was much better because it was all still new. This week the glamour has worn off a bit . . .

    ReplyDelete